What I do:
Together, you and I will develop systems of organization that work for you in your space. The goal is not only to get organized, but to stay organized. More specifically, I will:
- Help you sort through your belongings
- Discard or donate unwanted items
- Recommend (and shop for, if needed) storage solutions
- Label and organize wanted items
- Follow up with organizational recommendations
What I don’t do:
- Interior design: I love it, but it’s not my specialty. Happy to refer you to my favorite professionals, however.
- Cleaning: your project may require heavy duty cleaning, repairs, or painting. Again, this is best left to other professionals.
- Hoarding or squalor conditions: this is a sensitive psychological condition that I am not qualified to address.
- $75 hourly fee for organizing in the home, shopping for storage solutions or researching solutions online.
- I will travel to any location within one half hour's distance from Lafayette for free. Hourly fee applies after first half hour of travel.
- 10% of fee donated to Contra Costa Interfaith Housing (see Giving Back).
- Free introductory phone or email consultation.